Atlanta divorce attorney Harmon Caldwell joins the Over Divorce Podcast to help listeners cope with the difficulty selecting a divorce lawyer. Harmon has practiced law in for over 38 years. He has handled more than 1,000 high net worth divorce cases, he has tried over a 150 jury cases, and he has been involved in more than 70 cases in the Georgia Supreme Court. He also wrote the Georgia Divorce Handbook, which is a layman’s guide to the Divorce process. Harmon talks about:
- The likelihood of having a jury cases for your divorce.
- What to look for in a divorce attorney.
- How to find and interview a divorce attorney.
- Key things to ask a divorce lawyer before you hire one.
- The biggest warning sign that you need to look when hiring an attorney.
- The things that attorneys fear the most in handling a divorce case.
- The biggest mistakes that wealthy clients make when getting divorced.
- Should you change attorneys during a divorce?
- Are prenuptial agreements a good idea?
- How to use expert witnesses in a divorce.
- Harmon’s best advice for getting through your divorce.
- The importance of being confident during divorce.
- The number of attorneys that you should interview before hiring one.
You can find out more about Harmon Caldwell by visiting his website:
You are able to get Harmon’s book here: Georgia Divorce Handbook
Harmon’s twitter handle is @HWCaldwell
Harmon Caldwells’ office address is:
Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 1600
Atlanta, GA 30346