Kyle Ingham, founder of The Distilled Man.com, joins the show. The Distilled Man is dedicated to helping guys become better men, it features articles, tips and life hacks that can help guys tackle new skills and live like a well-rounded gentleman. Kyle is also the author of the “48-Hour Gentleman: Your One-Weekend Guide to More Confidence, Poise and Manly Know-How.” During the show we talk about:
- What he went through through during his split up.
- Tips on reclaiming your space and your life.
- Ideas on how to start getting your life on track.
- Why Tom gets pissed off at Tom Ford and his Peewee Herman suits.
- The importance of taking risks and trying new things.
- What does it mean to be a gentleman this day in age?
- How to find and develop your personal style.
- The number one key to making a great cocktail.
- How to make a perfect divorce guy drink.
- How to make a kick ass steak.
- Kyle put together a special link for OverDivorce listeners.
Kyle recommends the cook book How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman.
You can check get Kyles free book here: 48-Hour Gentleman: Your One-Weekend Guide to More Confidence, Poise and Manly Know-How
Make sure that you go to Kyles website at The Distilled Man.com.