Scott Lopez Discusses Mental Toughness And Coping With Divorce
Scott Lopez is a former Marine Corps Officer and fighter pilot, has MBA in International Management, and is highly competitive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu athlete. Scott has been divorced twice and shares his insight on how he was able to develop a strong mental outlook to help him get through both his divorces.
Scott provides great advice on coping with divorce by talking about:
- How your thoughts are at the pinnacle of who you are and how they control your emotions and behavior.
- How to take responsibility of your actions during your divorce so that you are more empowered.
- The importance of being prepared for the divorce process.
- The value of expanding your social circle and how friends enrich your life during and after your divorce.
- How to make progress in your life by developing your competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- The process of thought patterns. How thoughts lead to emotions, which lead to actions, which lead to results, which lead to new thoughts.
- Scott discusses his formula of success which include:
- The importance of having a long term vision for your life.
- The need to have an action plan to take you in the direction that you want to go.
- The ability to be tenacious and to persevere.
- The requirement to always be learning and be open to new ideas.
- How being accountable for your actions can accelerate your growth.
Scott recommended The Work of Byron Katie, which can be found at: http://www.thework.com
Scott lives in California where he raises his two daughters half of the time. He now coaches individuals and business executives how to develop mental toughness to think better, perform better, and increase earnings and profits.
You can find out more about Scott at www.SuccessWithScott.com
You can check out his Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ascendingmentaltoughness/