We are talking therapeutic drugs, depression and divorce on this episode of the podcast. Joining the show is marriage and family therapist, Larry O’connor. Larry is a psychotherapist with who has been providing divorce counseling to individuals and couples for over 15 years. Larry has have been a counselor in a variety of settings since 1998, including elementary and middle schools; residential treatment with adults and children with severe emotional and psychological disabilities; and post-graduate psychotherapy internships that prepared me for private practice. In 2006, Larry began his sole private practice.
- Who to talk to first if you’re thinking about using medication during divorce.
- How to know if you might need medication through your divorce.
- Why men don’t typically use medication during divorce.
- Pros and cons of using medication during a divorce.
- What the heck is psycho-pharmacologist and when should you use them?
- What does being present and being on medication have to do with each other?
- How men and women differ on using prescription drugs.
- How to naturally trigger your mind’s feel good drugs.
- Using a therapist to help communicate with your ex.
Larry graduated of San Francisco State University, with graduate degrees in English/Creative Writing and Counseling with a specialty in Marriage and Family Therapy. Prior to his training as a psychotherapist, he taught English Composition, Creative Writing, and Fiction courses at the University, College and Adult Education level.
You can find out more about Larry and his marriage practice here:
Larry’s website is http://larryoconnor.info/
San Francisco Office
1902 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Palo Alto Office
555 Middlefield Road, Suite 206
Palo Alto, CA 94301