Coping with divorce expert Honorée Corder comes back to the show to give more solid advice on how to cope with your divorce. Honorée is the best-selling author of If Divorce is a Game, These are the Rules. She also has coaching program designed to give hope to people as they navigate their divorce.
Honorée talks about her rules of divorce and how implement them. She gives ideas on how to have a better experience getting through your divorce. She speaks about:
- What a Systems Therapist is and how they can help you.
- The notion of Karma during divorce.
- The benefits of forgiveness and how to “fake” it until it becomes real.
- Find out why the costs of your divorce are already predetermined.
- How to reduce your attorney’s fees by using a divorce coach.
- The importance communicating to your attorney exactly what you want.
- The big events that happen during a divorce.
- Things you can do to take care of yourself after your divorce.
- The value of starting your divorce bucket list.
- How long it will take you to get over your divorce.
Here is some information about Systems Therapy: http://www.goodtherapy.org/systems-theory-therapy.html
Make sure to check Honorée and her books/coaching programs at www.HonoreeCorder.com
Here Facebook address is www.facebook.com/Honoree
Follow her on Twitter at @Honoree